Check the facebook page!

If you prefer, you can also follow the Facebook page for this blog :)

Thursday 4 April 2019

What happened here?!

Oh so wow, this blog brings back memories, as well as wtf was I doing with the last few posts? xD

I will not delete them because I dislike deleting stuff, even if it's super cringy or incorrect, I prefer to keep a log of how things were and how they are different now.

Either way, I've been thinking about coming back to the blog (as you can see lmao), but wondering if I should somewhat branch or not?

Here's the thing, an idea I had would be to play Steam games I never played and make a text review of them... would you like to see that here or do you think it would be more apropriate to keep this blog only with more programming/computer related stuff?

Also been studying "computer security" lately, and trying to learn more about how our machines work each day.

Wonder if anyone still reads this, but regardless we'll see how things go :)

Basically the current status of this blog



1 comment:

  1. Wow you are amazing!

    I'm totally not your sock puppet account!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think or want to share?